Feb 12, 2013
When UP-AME said their next fair is gonna be bigger and better, they really meant it.
After her appearance and judging role in the previous Cosplay Mania 12, world-renowned cosplayer REIKA is returning to the Philippines and gracing UP-AME’s 1UP event this February 23 at the World Trade Center Hall D.
But she won’t just be sitting around and judging the cosplay competition, or strutting her stuff on the catwalk for a cosplay exhibition. She’ll be imparting some cosplay knowledge to any and all interested participants, cosplay newbies, and craft hobbyists alike! During 1UP, REIKA will be holding two different cosplay workshops for her Filipino fans!
At 1:00pm, it’s Wig-styling + cosplay make-up! Get to learn REIKA’s tips and tricks on how to get your face ready for the cameras, and your hair flowing down like an anime character should!
At 4:o0pm, its’ Making small accessories! Spruce up your cosplay ensemble further with the many different accessories that gives a little more detail to your character! Get to know the tools and materials REIKA uses (and other veteran cosplayers too)! If you’re lucky enough, you might get a chance to share your own tips and tricks to her if she opens the floor for an open forum!
Please note that each workshop is 400PhP, and this is separate from the ticket entrance fee for the event proper. Each workshop will last for 1 hour.
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY! We’re talking about LIMIT TO 30 PEOPLE ONLY PER WORKSHOP. Might as well register now before losing out on that seat!
UPDATE: ALL SLOTS FOR BOTH WORKSHOPS TAKEN. Wait for announcements regarding the Meet and Greet!
Interested attendees may register HERE.
Please make sure to read the WORKSHOP RULES AND REGULATIONS as well:
1. PRE-REGISTERED participants must confirm their slots 45 minutes prior to the start of the workshop. Registration will be found outside the workshop area. Failure to confirm would mean the forfeit of the slot.
a. PRE-REGISTERED participants must bring a VALID ID upon confirmation.
b. WALK-IN participants will be accepted in the case that a pre-registered participant fails to confirm their slot on time.
2. Tickets will be given upon registration and must be presented upon entry to the workshop.
3. The workshops will start promptly. All participants should be at the workshop area 10 minutes before the start time.
4. When the workshop has begun, all participants should remain seated inside the room, unless instructed otherwise.
5. All mobile devices, such as cell phones, tablets, and music players, should be on silent mode or turned off. Participants are also discouraged from using these devices during the workshop.
6. All participants are also discouraged from disruptive behavior, such as talking loudly, running, etc., during the workshop. Please also refrain from leaving trash inside the area.
7. UP AME reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the workshop premises if any of the rules are violated.
REIKA will also be selling her photobooks at the 1UP event, but will be in limited stocks, as indicated in her Facebook post:
■No,1：68pages/ALL Full-color/Utapuri and Kuroko no Basuke Photobook/PHP 450 (10 pieces),
■No,2：16pages/ALL Full-color Utapuri Photobook/PHP 180 (50 pcs)
■No,3：40pages /ALL Full-color Mixed Photobook/ PHP 320 (10 pieces)
For more information, visit the UP-AME 1UP Official site.